This page is currently incomplete, but you can find information about this topic at the links below:
- closedialog -- The closedialog statement closes a form window that was previously opened with the opendialog statement.
- closedialogwindow -- The closedialogwindow statement is used internally by the rundialog statement.
- findopendialog -- The findopendialog statement opens the standard Find & Open dialog.
- getfieldproperties -- The getfieldproperties statement returns a dictionary that contains all of the properties of the specified field.
- opendialog -- The opendialog statement opens a form from the current database as a modal dialog box.
- opendialogsheet -- The opendialogsheet statement opens a form from the current database as a sheet dialog (attached to the current window).
- openform -- The openform statement opens a form in the current database in a new window.
- originalwindow -- The originalwindow statement goes back to the window remembered by the RememberWindow statement.
- rundialog -- The rundialog statement uses a form as a template to display a modal dialog window. The statement supervises the operation of the dialog until it is closed.
- splitmenutrigger -- The splitmenutrigger statement splits info("trigger") into separate menu name and menu item variables.
- writedialogcode -- The writedialogcode statement scans the current form, and writes the procedure needed to handle this form as a dialog.
|10.0||Updated||Carried over from Panorama 6.0, with some updates.|