The years( function converts a number of days into a number of years.
This function has one parameter:
days – number of days.
This function converts a number of days into a number of years.
years(date("12/9/2013")-date("8/3/1926")) ☞ 87
Note: This function is not 100% accurate to the day, it assumes that each year is 365¼ days long.
Note: This function is equivalent to:
- age( -- calculates a person's current age (in years) from their birthdate.
- completedatestr( -- converts a date to text, spelling out the month and including the day of the week.
- Date Arithmetic Formulas -- performing calculations on dates, and converting between dates and text.
- Dates -- working with dates.
- datestr( -- converts a date to text using format *mm/dd/yy*.
- daystr( -- converts a date to the day of the week (for example *Sunday*).
- eurodatestr( -- converts a date to text in European format.
- longdatestr( -- converts a date to text by spelling out the month.
- Smart Dates -- keyboard entry of dates.
- yearsbetween( -- calculates the number of years between two dates.
|10.0||No Change||Carried over from Panorama 6.0.|