The datevalue( function converts integer values for year, month and day into a number representing a date.
This function has three parameters:
year – is a number representing the year. This number must include the century, for example 2004 or 1998.
month – is a number from 1 to 12.
day – is a number from 1 to 31.
The result of this operator is a number representing the date. The number is the number of days since January 1, 4713 B.C.
datevalue(1991,8,7) ☞ 2448476
ILLEGAL DATE – This occors if the month or day is invalid.
- calendardate( -- helps in creating monthly calendars.
- calendarday( -- helps in creating monthly calendars.
- Date Patterns -- control how dates are displayed or converted to text.
- date( -- converts text into a number representing a date.
- datepattern( -- converts a number representing a date into text. The function uses a pattern to control how the date is formatted (see Date Patterns).
- dayofweek( -- computes the day of the week, with Sunday being 0, Monday 1, etc.
- dayvalue( -- extracts the day from a date as a numeric value.
- firstdayofweek( -- returns the user's preference for first day of the week.
- month1st( -- computes the first day of a month.
- monthlength( -- computes the length (number of days) of a month.
- monthmath( -- takes a date and computes the date that is one or more months before or after the original date.
- monthvalue( -- extracts the month from a date as a numeric value.
- naturaldate( -- converts a number representing a date into text using "natural" formatting.
- quarter1st( -- computes the first day of a quarter.
- quartervalue( -- extracts the quarter from a date as a numeric value.
- regulardate( -- extracts a regular date (number of days from January 1, 4713 B.C.) from a superdate.
- superdate( -- converts a regular date and a regular time into a superdate.
- superdatepattern( -- converts a number containing a superdate to text, allowing you to specify the patterns for both the date and the time conversion to text.
- superdatesecondsstr( -- converts a number containing a superdate to text, including the seconds.
- superdatestr( -- converts a number containing a superdate (date + time) to text.
- supernow( -- returns the number representing the current date and time as a superdate.
- today( -- returns a number corresponding to today's date.
- week1st( -- computes the first day of a week (Sunday).
- weekvalue( -- extracts the week from a date as a numeric value.
- year1st( -- computes the first day of a year.
- yearvalue( -- extracts the year from a date as a numeric value.
|10.0||No Change||Carried over from Panorama 6.0|