The minimum statement calculates the minimum and sub-minimums for the current field.
This statement calculates the minimum for the current field. The current field may be numeric, text, or a date field. If the database contains summary records, this statement will calculate the sub-minimum for each summary record, along with an overall minimum for the whole database. If there are not any summary records in the database, one will be added at the end of the database and the overall minimum will be calculated and placed into the summary record.
This statement ignores empty cells. For example if a numeric cell is empty, it cannot be the minimum value. However, if the cell contains zero, it can be the minimum value (unless there are negative values).
This simple example calculates the smallest check in the database.
This example fills the summary record with the name of the first company in each state.
- analyzedialog -- opens the standard Analyze dialog.
- average -- calculates averages and sub-averages for the selected records in the current field.
- collapse -- hides the detail records associated with the currently active summary record.
- collapsetosummary -- collapses to the next higher summary level.
- count -- counts all non-empty data cells for the current field.
- expand -- reveals the next level of collapsed detail records associated with the currently active summary record.
- expandall -- reveals all collapsed detail records associated with the currently active summary record.
- groupdown -- divides the database into groups, with a summary record at the end of each group. The groups are arranged in descending order (high to low).
- groupup -- divides the database into groups, with a summary record at the end of each group. The groups are arranged in ascending order (low to high).
- info("collapsible") -- checks to see if the current record is collapsable.
- info("expandable") -- checks to see if the current record is expandable.
- maximum -- calculates the maximum and sub-maximums for the current field.
- removeallsummaries -- removes all summary records.
- removedetail -- removes data records from the current database, leaving only summary records. It can also delete low level summary records, leaving only higher levels.
- removesummaries -- removes summary records from the current database.
- total -- calculates totals and subtotals for the current field.
|10.0||No Change||Carried over from Panorama 6.0.|