The copy statement copies the contents of the current field onto the clipboard.
The copy statement copies the contents of the current field onto the clipboard. Numbers and dates are converted to text.
- clear -- deletes the contents of the current cell without touching the clipboard.
- clipboard( -- returns whatever text is currently on the computer's clipboard.
- cut -- deletes the contents of the current field, copying it onto the clipboard.
- paste -- pastes the contents of the clipboard into the current field.
- scrapcalc -- calculates a formula and stores the result in the clipboard. (Note: The same effect can be achieved by putting the word *clipboard* on the left side of an assignment.)
|10.0||No Change||Carried over from Panorama 6.0.|