This page is currently incomplete, but you can find information about this topic at the links below:
- clear -- The clear statement deletes the contents of the current cell without touching the clipboard.
- clipboard( -- The clipboard( function returns whatever text is currently on the computer's clipboard.
- copy -- The copy statement copies the contents of the current field onto the clipboard.
- cut -- The cut statement deletes the contents of the current field, copying it onto the clipboard.
- paste -- The paste statement pastes the contents of the clipboard into the current field.
- scrapcalc -- The scrapcalc statement calculates a formula and stores the result in the clipboard. (Note: The same effect can be achieved by putting the word clipboard on the left side of an assignment.)
|10.0||Updated||Carried over from Panorama 6.0, with some updates.|