The printonerecord statement prints the the currently active record.
This statement has one parameter:
options – specifies the printing options. There are only two valid options: empty text (
"") or the keyword
When the options parameter is the word, “dialog”, Panorama will pause the procedure and present the user with the standard Print dialog. This allows the user to select the number of copies, print quality, and any other options that may be available for the currently selected printer.
When the options parameter is empty text (
"") Panorama simply uses whatever print options were used the last time this database was printed. (Note: Depending on the printer driver software your printer uses, some options may not be saved from print to print. These options will use default settings.)
The print statement prints the currently active record to the current printer. This has the same effect as choosing Print One Record from the File menu. This example prints the current invoice.
- Automatic Mailing Label Construction -- creates a mailing label.
- Automatic Report Construction -- creates a tabular report with columns of data.
- info("pagecount") -- calculates the total number of pages that will be printed.
- info("pagenumber") -- returns the current report page number.
- info("printer") -- returns the current default printer.
- info("printers") -- returns a list of all available printers.
- info("printsequence") -- returns the record sequence number of the record being printed.
- pagesetup -- displays the page setup dialog.
- print -- prints the database.
- printonemultiple -- prints a form over and over again without advancing from record to record. Instead of advancing from record to record, a variable is incremented each time the form is printed. This statement is designed for printing calendars or thumbnails.
- printpdf -- prints the current database to a PDF file.
- printpreview -- previews what printing the current window will look like.
- printpreviewonerecord -- previews what printing the current record will look like.
- printtopdf -- prints the current database to a PDF file.
- printusingform -- allows the current database to be printed using a different form than the one currently being displayed.
- Report Tile Object -- component for assembling a custom report.
- setreportcolumns -- allows a procedure to control the number of columns of a report, and the direction (across or down).
|10.0||No Change||Carried over from Panorama 6.0.|