This page is currently incomplete, but you can find information about this topic at the links below:
- pagesetup -- The pagesetup statement displays the page setup dialog.
- print -- The print statement prints the database.
- printonemultiple -- The printonemultiple statement prints a form over and over again without advancing from record to record. Instead of advancing from record to record, a variable is incremented each time the form is printed. This statement is designed for printing calendars or thumbnails.
- printonerecord -- The printonerecord statement prints the the currently active record.
- printpdf -- The printpdf statement prints the current database to a PDF file.
- printpreview -- The printpreview statement previews what printing the current window will look like.
- printpreviewonerecord -- The printpreviewonerecord statement previews what printing the current record will look like.
- printtopdf -- The printtopdf statement prints the current database to a PDF file.
- printusingform -- The printusingform statement allows the current database to be printed using a different form than the one currently being displayed.
|10.0||Updated||Carried over from Panorama 6.0, with some updates.|