The save statement saves the database to disk.
The save statement saves the current database to disk. This has the same effect as choosing Save from the File menu.
- Database Integrity Checks -- checking database integrity when opening and saving.
- print -- prints the database.
- printonerecord -- prints the the currently active record.
- revert -- reloads the last saved version of the database from the disk.
- saveacopyas -- saves a copy of the currently active file under a new name. The original database remains open in memory under its original name.
- saveas -- saves a copy of the currently active file under a new name. The original file remains unchanged.
|10.0||No Change||Carried over from Panorama 6.0.|