The cityzips( function returns a list of zip codes associated with a city.
This function has two parameters:
city – city to look up.
state – state the city is in, expressed as a case-insensitive two-letter code.
This function returns a list of zip codes associated with a city. The list is returned as a comma-delimited list of zip codes.
cityzips("Solvang","CA") ☞ 93463,93464
cityzips("Fairbanks","ak") ☞ 99701,99706,99707,99708,99709,99710,99711,99712,99775,99790
cityzips("North Pole","AK") ☞ 99705
If the city doesn’t exist or an invalid state code is entered, an empty list is returned.
cityzips("South Pole","AK") ☞
Note: The cityzips( function is much slower than the city( function, in fact, it is thousands of times slower. So you may want to avoid using it in repetitive situations like with the formulafill or select statements.
- city( -- looks up the name of a city associated with a US zip code.
- cityzip( -- returns the lowest zip code associated with a city.
- county( -- returns the name of the county associated with a US zip code.
- mapurl( -- returns a URL to display a map location.
- openmapwindow -- opens a window displaying a map of a location.
- openwebmap -- opens a web browser window displaying a map of a location.
- selectzipdistancetool -- selects records near the current record, based on zip codes.
- state( -- returns the name of the state associated with a US zip code.
- stateabbreviations( -- returns a list of US state abbreviations.
- statelookup( -- converts a two letter abbreviation for a US state into the full state name.
- statename( -- converts a two letter abbreviation for a US state into the full state name.
- uspssecondaryunits( -- returns a list of USPS (United States Postal Service) secondary suffix designation abbreviations.
- uspsstreetsuffixes( -- returns a list of USPS street suffix abbreviations.
- zipdistance( -- calculates the distance between two zip codes.
- ziplatitude( -- returns the latitude of a US zip code.
- ziplongitude( -- returns the longitude of a US zip code.
|10.0||New||New in this version.|